Award.

Sunday, April 19, 2009


















Ash and Pinky were very kind today. They gave me an AWARD! It is exciting. I was excited. I am excited. 
I've never received an award before but I shall try my best to do this right. 

-ahem-
This award is-

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I love blogging because I can meet lots of kitties and I can get attention and love from all over the world. 

I would like to give this award to all the kitties and the Cat-A-Blog. They are new bloggers like myself. They are nice too! 
http://ourcatablog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the award!

Unknown said...

We haz da 'ward ya gibbed ta uz over on our bloggy. Tankie so very mucho.